Registering for an event is important to help our event managers plan for event day. Most importantly, it is how you can access special fundraising tools, like the Participant Center, to further support the Ride for Jill's House.
Using Your Participant Center
The Participant Center is your online portal to track your fundraising success throughout the event. You can create a fundriaising website of your personal and team fundraising efforts. (Note: access to team content is only available to Team Captains.) Send emails to ask people to make a donation to support your participation, join you at thee vent, or thank them for taking the time to make a gift.
- How to Access Your Participant Center
- How to Upload Your Email Contacts as a CSV File
- How to Upload Contacts from Yahoo
- How to Upload a Photo or Video
- How to Compose and Send an Email
- How to Edit Your Personal/Team Fundraising Page Content
Learn how to make a donation or gift to an event, team or an individual participant to support their fundraising efforts.